LEARN MORE ABOUT our work
Successful schools engage and empower students. They connect educators and students with their communities. They provide students with paths to think critically, manage their own learning, collaborate and communicate effectively.
For more than 15 years, New Tech Network (NTN) has helped schools and districts transform teaching and learning. We are a network that reconnects educators to their purpose – to help students develop the skills they will need for college, career and life.
Learn more about the Deeper Learning tools and resources we use in every school.
+ Project based learning
- The difference between “doing projects” and project based learning.
- Check out project spotlights from schools in the New Tech Network
- Video - Successful PBL Implementation in the Classroom.
- Video - Winton Woods Project-Based Learning Overview
+ Assessment in the PBL Classroom
+ Research supporting the New Tech Design
+ RESOURCES FROM THE HEWLETT FOUNDATION:
- Decoding Deeper Learning in the Classroom
- Critical Friends: Looking at Student Work
- Collaborative Teaching for Interdisciplinary Learning
- Study of Deeper Learning: Opportunities and Outcomes
- Advancing Deeper Learning Under ESSA: Seven Priorities
- Deeper Learning: Improving Student Outcomes for College, Career, and Civic Life
- Soft Skills are “Hard as a Rock”
- Video - Can “Deeper Learning” Close the Achievement Gap?
2017 MEDIA RESOURCES
+ November 2017
- Deep in South Carolina’s ‘Corridor of Shame,’ Teachers at New Tech Network Strive for a Big Turnaround